Settlement services are geared toward newcomers to Canada. These services will help you settle and adjust to your new life in Canada.
Settlement services include:
- Interpretation and translation of documents, or help to arrange these services
- Help filling out forms and applications
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Help finding a job or training
- Information about other community services, schools and health care
Settlement services are often free, and always confidential.
For more information, check out www.settlement.org, or view the map below for settlement services in your area.
To use the interactive map below mouse over the map and click the layers button in the top left the corner. From there select the type of service or resource you are interested in. Then drag the map around to see all the services. Click on an indicator to find out more information. To view the map in full-screen mouse over the map and click the full-screen icon in the top right of the map.